Gateway Mastering not only has 3 of the top 10 on the Billboard 200 (for the week of September 6, 2014), but a total of 6 of the top 20! Adam Ayan mastered “Nashville Outlaws: A Tribute to Motley Crue” (#5), Ace Frehley’s “Space Invader” (#9), Luke Bryan’s “Crash My Party” (#11), and Brantley Gilbert’s “Just As I Am” (#18). Bob Ludwig mastered the “Frozen Soundtrack” (still in the top 10 @ #6!), and Eric Clapton’s “The Breeze – An Appreciation of J.J. Cale” (#13). Not a bad week!
- Adam Ayan nominated for a Latin Grammy with Juan Luis Guerra 4.40 for the 22nd Annual Latin Grammy Awards.
- Adam Ayan has 2 nominations for the 20th Annual Latin Grammy Awards, as well as a total of 4 nominated recordings across 7 categories.
- Adam Ayan has 4 Latin Grammy winning projects at the 19th Annual Latin Grammy Awards!
- Adam Ayan mastered several of the 19th Annual Latin Grammy nominated recordings!
- Adam Ayan celebrates 20 years at Gateway Mastering Studios.